Jane Iredale Absence Oil Control Primer 12g
or make 4 interest-free payments of $17.40 AUD fortnightly with More info
This product is currently sold out.
JANE IREDALE ABSENCE 12G
Oil is the principle cause of color change in makeup. Absence actually helps control over-active sebaceous glands. It has no effect on the actual moisture (water content) of the skin. Controls oil and conceals large pores while priming the skin for makeup application. Non-drying and pH balancing. Suitable for oily and acneic skin, but may also be used by normal skin types. Absence provides a sheer, color-free finish
How to apply:
- Use our Foundation Brush and layer a light coating over oily areas.
- Use over entire face as a primer for any skin type.
- Use alone or under any mineral base.
- Absence is also an effective primer on any skin type.
- 1 x Oil control primer
- Those sensitive to gluten should avoid this product (This product contains wheat).
- Vegans will want to avoid this shade (This product contains beeswax).
- Ethyl Macadamiate, Mica, Isostearyl Neopentanoate, Cyclopentasiloxane, Zinc Oxide (Ci 77947), Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Dimethicone, Ozokerite, Cera Alba (Beeswax), Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Hydrated Silica, Silicone Powder, Boron Nitride, Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Starch, Tribehenin, Macrocystis Pyrifera (Kelp) Extract, Punica Granatum (Pomegranate) Extract, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract, Syringa Vulgaris (Lilac) Extract, Stearic Acid, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Bisabolol.