Eco Tan Face Tan Water is Eco Tan’s award winning organic Self Tanning Face Tan Water. The Original and the first revolutionary face tanning toner builds to a beautiful facial glow! Self Tanning Face Tan Water.
Eco Tan Face Tan Water is a gradual liquid self tanning toner. An organic self tan in Eco Tans range specifically created for face, neck and décolletage way back in 2015! Self Tanning Face Tan Water builds to a beautiful glow, creates a youthful radiance and even reduces the need to wear foundation! It contains nothing artificial and is free from synthetic ingredients. Instead, it is made with only certified organic and natural ingredients sourced from Mother Nature. Face Tan Water is also vegan and cruelty free!
Face Tan Water is a light weight non-comedogenic formulation specifically designed for face, neck and décolletage.
- For best results we recommend you apply Face Tan Water to fresh clean dry skin just like a toner. That’s where it fits into your routine. Apply 2 -3 times per week for a radiant glow.
- Use a few days in a row to build up your desired colour then we find 2 -3 times per week is enough to maintain it amongst your usual skincare routine.
- Exfoliate at least 24 hours before applying Face Tan Water, you only need to exfoliate once a week as our organic self-tans do need a certain amount of dead skin cells to adhere to and any more you’re just removing fresh healthy skin.
- Just use your fingers to apply as we find a cotton pad can soak up all the liquid. It contains nothing synthetic or artificial however we recommend washing your hands straight after application.
- Make sure you’re applying enough product about at least a teaspoon per application to see a thin liquid layer on your skin.
- Think of it as your toner, that’s where it fits in to your routine, wait for it to dry before applying any moisturisers. Use instead of toner. as using another toner straight over it will wipe it straight off.
- Use a soap free and sls free cleansers as they are known to strips tans.
note: Be weary of using Face Tan Water directly before oil based serums as oils are known to strip tans so use them at different times of the day.
Organic Aloe Vera Leaf Juice*, Natural DHA (Sugar Cane Derived)**, Organic Glycerin (Vegetable Derived)*, Natural Caprylyl/Capryl Glucoside (Sugar Derived)**, Radish Root Ferment**, Natural Vegan Hyaluronic Acid**, Organic Rose Geranium Oil*, Organic Orange Peel Oil*, Natural Glyceryl Caprylate (Vegetable Derived)**, Natural Sodium Cocoyl Glutamate (Vegetable Derived)**, Natural Dehydroxanthan Gum (Sugar Derived)**, Natural Polyglyceryl-6 Oleate (Vegetable Derived)**, Sodium Surfactin (Natural Preservative)**, Citric Acid (Citrus Fruit Derived)**
ALL ingredients either *Organic or **Natural
NO Harmful Chemicals, NO Synthetic Fragrances, NO Animal Derivatives, NO Synthetic Ingredients, NO Food Colouring, NO PEGS, NO Parabens, NO SD Alcohol, NO Phthalates, NO Petrochemicals, NO Propylene Glycol, NO Phenoxyethanol, NO Artificial Dyes, NO SLS/SLES, NO GMO’S, NO Formaldehyde, NO Aluminium, NO Sulphates