INIKA MINERAL FOUNDATION SPF15 (8G)
A 100% natural mineral foundation, concealer and powder all in one, with the added benefit of SPF25. Provides a flawless finish for naturally radiant skin.
- Providing flawless coverage whilst maintaining a natural finished look.
- The purity of the powder allows for an absolutely flawless finish without clogging pores or irritating even the most sensitive skin.
- Gentle, minimalist formula safely provides coverage for skin conditions such as acne, rosacea, pigmentation or scarring.
- Small amount of product is required to achieve natural, beautiful coverage so your foundation will last longer than ever before.
- Does not contain any fillers or harsh chemicals.
- Soothing and anti-oxidant properties help calm the skin and reduce redness.
- Gentle enough for use after cosmetic and facial procedures.
- Titanium and Zinc Oxides oï¬€er natural, inbuilt sun protection (SPF15)
- Water resistant properties help longevity of the powder.
- Available in 8 shades suitable for all skin types, from very fair to darker tones
- enhance your natural skin tone.
- Dispense a small amount of powder into your INIKA lid.
- Dip your Kabuki Brush into your mineral powder, and work the powder into its bristles, ensuring brush is evenly coated.
- Turn the bristles up and tap the brush handle on a hard surface to settle the minerals powder into the bristles.
- Start at the top of the forehead sweeping the brush down the face and outwards using the Kabuki Brush.
- Continue sweeping the brush over your eye area, down across the lips and down towards your décolletage.
- Tap more powder onto problem areas, or for heavier coverage, use a circular buffing motion.
- Mica (CI 77019); Zinc Oxide (CI 77947); Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891); Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI77499); Ultramarines (CI 77007).
- Certified Vegan. Certified Cruelty Free. Certified Halal.
What you get:
- 1 x Loose Powder Mineral Foundation
120 Day Hassle-Free Returns
Click here for our Return Policy.
Celcius only ship within Australia.
Deliveries occur between 9am - 5pm Monday to Friday.
Celcius is closed on Mondays, weekends and public holidays.
Please note: Shipping days do not include weekends and public holidays.
Standard post: $7.95 or FREE for orders over $99+
Express post : $12.50