Superactive7 harnesses the power of the latest in green chemistry. Seven key ingredients, including 3 powerful peptides, are synergistically blended to provide the ultimate in anti-ageing protection. Designed to support your daily skincare routine, S7’s innate preventative and rebuilding qualities perfectly interlock to release new life into your skin. Your senses will be awakened with S7’s pure signature aroma.
Certified organic content: 76%
What are the benefits of using me?
- anti-ageing protection supported by scientific studies
- up to 62% reduction in wrinkle depth
- up to 77% lifting effect
Directions for use:
- to be used once daily
- apply to freshly cleansed face and neck under your chosen moisturizer
- for sensitive skin, patch test first and then use 1-2 times per week for 2 weeks, then 4-5 times a week
- perfect to recharge dull, sun damaged lack-luster skin
Uplifting citrus blend designed to awaken the skin and the senses.
1. Native Superfruit, Kakadu Plum:
One of the world’s richest sources of vitamin C. An essential vitamin and powerful antioxidant it slows the signs of ageing, protects the skin from free radical damage, strengthens the skin’s barrier, promotes the formation of collagen and smoothes skin texture.
2. Tazman Pepper, Riberry and Mutari Berry
Soothes whilst providing immediate and longer term hydration. These 3 wise berries also act as a potent antioxidant.
A powerful peptide that rebuilds the skin network to ensure the skin remains smooth. Anti wrinkle efficacy*
Maximum wrinkle depth:
- reduced by -16.3% and up to -62% less
Anti wrinkle efficacy:
- lifting effect increased by +28% and up to +77%
- wrinkle volume reduced by 31% and up to 100% less
4. Vitamin A: Retinol
One of the most sort after ingredients in the treatment of ageing skin. Vitamin A is wound healing, smoothing, protective against free radicals whilst supporting skin renewal. Our vitamin A is encapsulated in algae microspheres to preserve potency and allow for slow release.
5. Acetyl hexapeptide-49
This peptide reduces inflammation and itching whilst restoring hydration, suppleness and softness. It provides an immediate soothing effect by 32%.
6. Acetyl Tetrapeptide - 2
A Tetrapeptide that fights gravity. Protein levels are increased by 2.3 fold. Elastin increased 21.7% Collagen increased 47.3%, the result is “uplifted skin”.
7. Macadamia Oil
Indigeonous to Australia Macadamia oil contains one of the highest sources of Palmitoleic acid. Palmitoleic is vital for delaying skin and premature ageing; as our skin ages it rapidly becomes depleted in this important fatty acid, which is why Macadamia is the perfect inclusion for mature skin types.