Satin Smooth Calendula Gold hard wax with tea tree oil 397g
or make 4 interest-free payments of $5.74 AUD fortnightly with More info
This product is currently sold out.
The secret to the rich feel of this depilatory wax is the natural extracts from the wild calendula flower and the tea tree plant. Used for centuries as an anti-inflammatory, the combination calms and soothes the skin. The richness of the formula makes it ideal for Brazilian bikini waxing and the painless removal of thick, coarse, curly or stubborn hair. For use on even the most sensitive areas and all types of skin. This wax melts easily at a low temperature and is super easy to spread. A little bit goes a long way with this wax, it's very economical and will last a long time. Note: This is a NO STRIP DISPOSABLE WAX.
How to use:
- Remove plastic lid; slide protective collar onto wax container and place container in warmer.
- Heat hard wax at a medium temperature for approximately 30-40 minutes. Mix wax thoroughly into a creamy caramel-like consistency.
- To test wax use a disposable applicator; dip applicator into wax; wax should stick onto applicator without running off. Before performing waxing service cleanse area with Satin Smooth® Satin Cleanser® Skin Preparation Cleanser.
- When applying wax use a disposable applicator and apply a thick and even layer of wax to the skin in the direction of the hair growth; this should be done in one stroke and hair should be completely covered by wax.
- When applying wax leave excess wax "tab" on edge, so the strip can be pulled from that direction.
- The right time to peel off wax can be determined by feeling that the wax is not tacky.
- Hold skin taut, pull formed wax strip from the edge in a quick motion and opposite direction of the hair growth, keeping formed strip close to skin. After area has been completely waxed, apply Satin Smooth® Satin Release® to remove any wax residue from skin surface.
What you get:
- 1 x Calendula Hard Wax with Tea Tree Oil 397g