Spray Tanning courses will equip you or your salon to begin a profitable spray tanning business, and be an expert in delivering spray tanning and skin care services.
For full course information, please visit our new Academy Website
Celcius is also the proud South Australian distributor for Aviva Labs professional spray tan solution. Course participants can also take advantage of discounted Aviva solutions and packages.
Spray Tan Pro: (3 hour training session)
Will enable you to become a qualified spray tanning technician, and spray tanning business operator. This is an intensive course, delivered in one on one and small group class sizes to ensure participants receive the most guidance and knowledge specifically tailored to individual needs.
- Learn how to analyze skin types
- Learn about different spray tanning products
- Understand dihydroxyacetone (DHA), and choosing the right shade
- Be able to set up your service in professional environment
- Be equipped in using professional spray Tanning equipment
- Learn about spray tanning skin preparation and after tan care
- Become skilled and consistent in delivering a spray tanning application to clients
- Learn how to build a successful and profitable spray tanning business
Spray Tan Practice: (1.5 hour training session)
This is a one on one practical course, designed to up date Spray Tan Technicians with the latest spray tanning application techniques.
- Participants will practice on models, whilst being guided and advised by Celcius Trainers.
- This course is a great follow on course from ‘Spray Tan Pro’, to ensure skills are being mastered successfully.
Celcius Spray Tanning Facilities:
- The Celcius Spray Tanning Academy has fully equipped Spray Tanning training booths
- Students will be using Aviva Labs products and equipment, and will be able to purchase discounted products during their course
- The Celcius Spray Tanning Academy Trainers have National qualifications in Work Place Training and Assessment and Spray Tanning