How to get the most from IPL laser hair removal
As we welcome 2015, it marks more than just a new year for the team at Celcius... it marks a new everything! New services. New products! Even a spanking brand new clinic! A-ha! That's right! And one of the new services being offered in the clinic is IPL or intense pulsed light as you may otherwise know it.
IPL offers tonnes of fabulous skincare benefits but it comes as no surprise that laser hair removal is one of the most popular ones; replacing techniques such as painful waxing, stinky creams and repetitive shaving as it fast becomes the best way to get rid of unwanted hair these days.
Why so popular? Because it works! And if you go to a professional clinic (like ours) it doesn't just work, it works DAMN well! That's right! The results speak for themselves. The question is: How do you get the most out of IPL laser hair removal? To answer that, our team have compiled the following Top 5 Tips to help you get ultimate results.
Top 5 Tips to Help You Get the Most From Every IPL Hair Removal Treatment
1. IPL hair removal works better on those with dark hair and light skin. If you've got lighter hair, then it might be in your best interest to darken the hair beforehand.
2. Before your treatment it is always best to go over the area with a close shave to help minimise the pain.
3. Have a consultation with the technician beforehand and ask them to run a test on your skin beforehand. That way you know what to expect should you decide to go ahead with the full treatment.
4. After your IPL treatment make sure you don't remove the hair from the roots for six weeks.... this means no waxing or tweezing, etc. Anything above the skin is a-okay. Aka, shaving and creams.
5. Last but certainly not least... do your research! Ensure you select a treatment centre that uses machines with the latest technology. That's us... research done! While, this might sound like an obvious tip, there are a lot of cheap alternatives around that offer huge discounts and deals on their IPL services. Trust us! So before you go getting your hair removal on your face or down below, just make sure you are getting the real deal and not some second-rate service. Otherwise you may really regret it! Remember, if a deal sounds too good to be true, it probably is.