Hottest eyes from the Golden Globes Red Carpet
We all love smokey eyes, and once again they were one of the hottest looks on the red carpet at the 2016 Golden Globes. Everyone from Kirsten Dunst to Lily James looked sexy with sultry eyes. So why not get your smoke on too, it’s easier than you think. Here’s how to achieve it with a 4 Pallette Smokey Eyeshadow kit:
- Apply a concealer and pressed powder to eyelid for a smooth crease free lid.
- Line your top and bottom lash line with black eyeliner pencil, then go over the line with the powdered eyeliner (usually black or dark charcoal), then smudge with a blending brush.
- Start with the lightest shadow colour and apply to the entire eyelid.
- Take the medium shade and blend it from halfway across your lid, going upward and outwards into the crease of your eyelid.
- Using a blending brush, apply the darkest shade into the outer corner and crease.
- Highlight your brows with a small touch of the lightest shadow over your brow bone.
- Sweep a little of the darkest shadow under your eye, close to the lash line.
- Blend your shadow and any visible lines, always working towards the outer corner of your eye.
- Apply mascara, and lots of it. Thick dark lashes complete the smokey eye look.
Celcius have some great smokey eye shadows, and ship Australia wide; so why not try Gorgeous Cosmetics Smokey Eyes Hollywood and Inika Black Mascara. You’ll look like you just came off the red carpet too.