SKINSTITUT RETINOL 30ML
We definitely love the different skin benefits retinol provides including promoting cell renweal with increased collagen and elastin production, diminishing fine lines and wrinkles, smoother facial contours and evening out skin tone for younger looking skin. However using Retinol presents some challenges. While we know this is one of the most important anti-wrinkle ingredients in the cosmetic industry, retinol is sensitive to light, oxyden and heat which all can cause it to lose it's efficacy. Skinstitut have come up with a smart way to overcome this challenge with their retinol. Skinstitut Retinol is encapsulated with micro-encapsulation technology that protects this key ingredient from outside forces such as UV light and oxygen. This means the active substances can be gradually released therefore remaining active for a long period of time. The microcapsules deliver the ingredients directly to the action point of the skin, where they are only released once cracked by skin's natural enzymes. Skinstitut Retinol also contains Synthetic Snake Venom (SYN®-AKE) to reduce wrinkles and other visible signs of ageing. Use daily to experience results after just one month of use. Reverse, prevent and repair skin damage with Skinsitut Retinol.
- Contains (SYN®-AKE) and peptides
- Encapsulated advanced delivery system
- Retinol is a form of Vitamin A that promotes cell renewal in the skin by increasing collagen and elastin production. Skin appears smoother with a clearer, lifted and more even skin tone
- Encapsulated Retinol
- Olive Extract
How to use:
- Apply one pump every other evening building up to every evening on clean dry skin.
- Gently stroke outwardly in a circular motion, slowly spreading onto the entire face, throat and chest.
- Skinstitut Vitamin C may be added to increase potency.
- For external use only, avoid eye area, rinse thoroughly with water if contact occurs. Discontinue if skin irritation occurs.
What you get:
60 Day Hassle-Free Returns
Click here for our Return Policy.
Celcius only ship within Australia.
Deliveries occur between 9am - 5pm Monday to Friday.
Celcius is closed on Mondays, weekends and public holidays.
Please note: Shipping days do not include weekends and public holidays.
Standard post: $8.99 or FREE for orders over $75+